The topics of the internship include the following fields:
- Engine system modeling
- Emissions – Exhaust Aftertreatment system modeling
- Hybrid Noise Vibration modelling
The internship is expected to start in the beginning of March 2019 with a duration of 1 year.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Master student in the process of obtaining an engineering degree
- Available to do an internship at Toyota’s Technical Centre in Zaventem (very near to Brussels, Belgium)
- Available for a duration of up to 12 months
- Willing to accept a Toyota project for the internship
Applicants should provide
- a CV that details their relevant work and educational experiences,
- the Transcript of Records and
- cover letter stating their interests and qualifications.